Thursday, December 12, 2013

what i wore on ksl...


matthew took a little study break and grabbed a couple pictures of what i wore on ksl yesterday.  i had so much fun filming and loved taking part in the one word creative challenge!  i love brooke walker (she really is the cutest!) and the whole staff at studio 5, they helped me feel right at home and eased any nerves i had.  thank you so much for the emails and kind words on the whole project, it is something i am so excited about!  if you or your family participate, make sure to instagram a picture and include the hashtag #spreadalittlejingle!  my segment will air today at 1pm on ksl.  you can tune in on tv or live stream it online here.  

and i just wanted to give a huge thanks to my sisters, mandy and chelsea, who came along with me.  chelsea is a hairstylist and always helps with my hair struggles and mandy, my insanely crafty sister, helped assemble the advent calendar…sisters are the best!  

i love these pants, they feel so festive!  they're comfortable enough for all day wear (i traded my heels for uggs all day, but went from my segment, to preschool pickup to the grocery store, a little party for the girls, pictures for me, dinner with the girls and then fell asleep on my bed in them for an hour, and they were seriously as comfortable as leggings!  i only wish i would have sized down, they do stretch a bit.) and look great with flats or heels.  i've worn them with a denim top, a couple different sweaters and even a plain tee, i love the versatility!

turtleneck (30% off with code giftnow)  | pants | heels | belt | watch | necklace | sunglasses | lipstick (in myth) + lipgloss (in desert rose) 

j. crew is having a pre-christmas sale right now, everything is 30% off with code giftnow!  it's a great time to grab last minute presents and finish off holiday outfits.  they have some great stuff in right now!

check back tomorrow for a great christmas pajama round up…assuming there are still some of you left who have yet to buy any christmas presents like me.  please tell me i'm not the only one!:)




| the more glamorous side of blogging:) |






No comments:

Post a Comment