Monday, November 18, 2013

what i wore on studio 5...



happy monday!  my segment with studio 5 is online, you can view it here.  i had such a great time, their whole crew made me feel right at home and comfortable.  i received a few emails on my outfit and wanted to share it with you.  i liked that my flannel shirt made my skirt feel a little more casual…i wore it with denim and boots later that day and loved it just as much.  and i couldn't pass up on a touch of leopard!

my mom and sister, whitney, are coming into town today.  i'm tackling a mountain of laundry, or at least attempting to make a tiny dent in it!  the girls have asked a least a dozen times when grammie will be at our house…and maddie may have a suitcase packed just in case she needs to go home with them.

thank you so much for reading!
  
plaid flannel | skirt | tights | boots (similar here + love these!) | necklace | watch | bracelet | lip color here + here |


5 comments:

  1. Yon were great, Lindsey!! Such a natural. Loved the segment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were such a natural on camera Lindsey!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed watching you on Studio 5 last week. I love your blog and would love to see you do some beauty posts- your skin & makeup is always so pretty. The lipstick links aren't working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great look! I hope you fix the lipstick links- I have similar coloring and would love to know the shade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the segment! Great idea for Thanksgiving!

    http://chiccoastalliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete