Tuesday, November 5, 2013

tuesday thoughts...



the last couple days have been a preview to the long winter ahead.  a new coat just may be the thing to help cheer me up.  asos has an amazing collection, with all different styles, fabrics and price points.  this   buffalo check jacket was just restocked and sizes are going quick.  This chevron textured parka is functional and cute- i love the hood and the zipper detail.  last, but not least is this black biker jacket.  Just the right amount of leather and a flattering fit will make this a winter staple.

one of my all time favorite movies is the classic "that touch of mink".  my sisters and i watched movies on amc with my mom all growing up.  anything with cary grant was my favorite, but "that touch of mink" was it for me.  the wardrobe, the dialogue (especially when doris day is talking to mr. beasley), roger and mostly, just cary grant.  my mom sent me to college with the dvd and it's a miracle matthew doesn't totally get it, but he has attempted to watch it a few times.  he claims falling asleep within the first 10 minutes is purely coincidental.  maybe if i make these pumpkin cream cheese sandwich cookies from real simple he'll make it a few extra minutes!

and finally, although i'm in the midst of finishing touches on my thanksgiving and fall decorations, i couldn't help peek at holiday decorations.  my sister, whitney, just picked up this lit vintage tin "joy" sign for $19 at target in california.  she sent us a picture of it tonight and i'm already trying to figure out where i can put it in my house.  it also comes in "peace" and "noel".  anthropologie is also one of my favorite places to get christmas decoration inspiration from.  i think this felted bows garland would be super easy to recreate, along with this mini pompom garland.  i've promised the girls they can put a tree in their room, and this soiree bunny ornament collection are my top pick right now!

thanks so much for reading!  you can follow along via bloglovin' here and also on instagram (@lindseypinegar).

1 comment:

  1. Haha I am looking at Christmas decorations too! I think I might put up my christmas tree this week.. If my husband will let me haha

    ReplyDelete