Friday, September 13, 2013

sisterly love and every dot and tiddle...


this week seemed to zoom by- i can't believe it's friday already!  we've been running from one thing to the next the past few days.  our poor girls we're tuckered out and sound asleep by 7:15 tonight, which is a rare occurrence.  before bedtime i snapped a few pictures of the girls while matthew told them a story.  i love their faces and interaction together, there is a special bond that only sisters share.  seeing them together makes me so grateful that they'll always have that relationship.  the icing on the cake is how much fun they have playing together.  it's mostly worth the mischief they're always finding!

lauren, from the amazing shop every dot and tiddle was sweet enough to send the girls some of her darling bows.  we have worn them non-stop.  they've stayed intact during dance and gymnastics, through a whole day of school and plenty of rough housing.  check out the mini bow set and the black and white collection too- they couldn't be cuter!  you can see more of lauren's impeccable style and her beautiful baby on instagram (@everydotandtiddle).  

here's to a great weekend, thank you all for stopping by!:)

gracie's gingham top || chambray pants || every dot and tiddle hairbow ||


my madewell lace top (similar here, love this) || denim || necklace || bracelets here + here ||

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this! They look darling as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is going ban me from your blog from all the shopping I do after I read :) I have 2 boys your girls ages so I am dying that I can't buy all the darling girl clothes but hope either I have a baby girl soon or you have a boy and can start posting cute boy clothes! Anyways I noticed you said in your last post that you are taking a photography class and am curious which one. I actually just finished the Photo 101 from Nicole's classes in August that you had previously suggested and can't decide what to do next! Photo 102, Children and Babies, Lightroom, Photoshop!?!? Too many choices!! Which ones have you taken and loved?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate!
      You are too funny- I think it'd be a bad combination for our husbands if we ever went shopping together…but so much fun for us:) Clothes for girls are to die for…seriously, I can't get over them…my husband is praying we have a boy next;)

      So I am currently enrolled in the photoshop 101 class. Prior to taking it I was editing all my pictures in iPhoto. I'm shocked at the difference in my pictures when I use photoshop! I feel like it's helping me reach a whole new level…I wish I would have taken it months ago! I am totally torn on which class to do next- photo 102 or the children and babies. Knowing Nicole (she is my neighbor) I am sure that either one won't disappoint. You'll have to let me know what you end up doing next and let me know what you recommend!

      Delete
  3. love your blog - it's my fave!!! i always look forward to your posts =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lizzie,
      You are so sweet, I appreciate that! I hope that the joy we find in our girls comes through. Reading your comment helps make blogging worth it, thanks so much!:)

      Delete