Wednesday, September 11, 2013

date night wednesday...

throughout matthew's school career we have enjoyed plenty of recruiting dinners.  with law school in full swing we're gearing up for another 3 years of them. i enjoy the relaxing dinner, good food and the chance to embarrass matthew as i compliment him.  for date night wednesday this week i chose an outfit from one of our dinners.  i have loved this anthropologie skirt and how versatile it is.  i thought it was perfect paired with a pop of orange and finished off with a leather jacket.  after a couple years of hesitating to buy a real leather jacket i finally found one i loved last spring.  i expect it to be a staple in my closet for years to come, the cut is simple, classic and flattering.  i topped it off with my favorite striped heels and a great necklace from hello fab.

trouve leather jacket (old, similar here + here)  || vince top || anthropologie skirt || zara heels (old, similar here + a flat version) || necklace, thanks to hello fab || bracelets here + here || sunglasses ||





4 comments:

  1. love the outfit. such a great mix of color and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel,
      Thank you! I love finding new prints to mix and match- it's a new little hobby for me:) Thanks for reading!:)

      Delete
  2. I'm totally loving this outfit...totally right up my alley!! Fabulous and unexpected mix of prints and colors...and the hearts are adorable :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Madeline,
      Thank you so much! I am loving the mix of prints for the season…I can't get enough! Your blog is darling, I loved your skirt in your last post! Thanks for reading:)

      Delete